Customer Portal - Product Manager
Word jij onze nieuwe collega?
Ben jij op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging waarin je samen werkt met professionele en enthousiaste collega’s? Collega's die gemotiveerd zijn elke dag goed resultaat neer te zetten? Dit in een werkomgeving waar veiligheid en welzijn bovenaan staan, teamspirit aangemoedigd wordt en integriteit centraal staat in onze business. Door actief te zijn in Europa en Canada bieden we vele mogelijkheden voor jouw persoonlijke groei!
An IT Product Manager is responsible for understanding market trends, competitor forces and regional and global industry regulations. The role will own the overall road map with a high-level view of where the complete product will be over the next few years. The Product Manager will own the product vision and initiate the product road map, articulating the features that should seed the product backlog. This role will be the voice to management performing GAP analysis on technical, operational, and environment considerations for new product development and differentiating/expanding products.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Be the owner for key projects to deliver process efficiency and productivity, taking responsibility for delivering / driving productivity and process improvements on assigned projects
- Lead business initiatives and project teams across Europe focused on achieving operational excellence to drive growth
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog prioritising and sequencing the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Build, develop and maintain processes and procedures, including process metrics, driving improvements on the key metrics
- Be the owner for part of the operational processes and IT systems driving ongoing productivity and roll out of new IT systems and processes across Europe, following up with end users to ensure correct use of systems.
- Facilitate and drive the elaboration of Features into user stories and link to user personas.
- Create transformational digitised solutions to drive productivity
- Convey the vision and goals to team members and key stakeholders
- To represent the customer, interfacing and engaging the customer
- Communicate status externally, managing key stakeholders
- Review product progress with complete authority to accept or reject work done, participating in project governance eg: daily meetings, planning meetings.
- The Product Manager must have a firm understanding of the business domain and the varying needs of different types of users.
- Capture acceptance criteria and test plans with responsibility for end user testing /sign off on testing.
- Build, develop and deliver training for operations creating training and metrics to drive the adoption of the product
- Responsible for defining business rules
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- 5+ years’ experience of working in Pan-European IT application solutions environment.
- Excellent project management across all aspects of the development lifecycle. A solid track record of delivering projects in a complex Pan-European organisation. Experience of using a recognised project methodology.
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment, leveraging current knowledge, strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritisation and facilitation skills.
- Exposure and proven ability to negotiate, present and communicate with senior business leaders.
- Demonstrable capability to assimilate and retain business/system knowledge for input into system strategy recommendations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task.
- Fluent English.
- Understanding of 6s or equivalent Quality methodologies.
- Any other European language a distinct advantage.
- Team player, able to work closely with peers to reach common goals
TIP is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en vindt diversiteit binnen de organisatie belangrijk. We moedigen sollicitaties aan van iedereen die gekwalificeerd is.
Een referentiecheck maakt onderdeel uit van ons wervingsproces.
Klik op “Solliciteren” om je persoonlijke gegevens in te vullen en CV te uploaden.