Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Job type: Executive Assistant & Events
The Executive Assistant supports the President and CEO and Deputy CEO with dedicated executive administration and support. This role will include frequent communication and interaction with senior-level personnel, Shareholders, Directors, and external contacts.
- Provide executive leadership with international travel management, expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan management. Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Serve as the point of contact for Senior Leadership Team (Executives and Regional VPs)
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, minuting, and organizing catering when necessary
- Ensuring facilities and IT requirements are in place and working as required for meetings and events
- Renewals of passports, ESTAs, and various international entry visas for Executive Management Team (EMT)
- Managing the calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Arrange on- and off-site meetings, events, appointments & travel for Customers, Leadership and Employee events
- Manager of logistical aspects of annual off site and virtual Leadership events
- Assist with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing
- Creating, changing and printing of power point presentations
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO
- Organization of company dinners
- Support the stronger together program with engaging activities; Ajax tickets, random contest, quizzes, Christmas gift/party, company drinks, etc.
- Native English is a must (preferably Bilingual (Dutch and English)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Advanced experience in in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent calendar management skills and demonstrated history of complex scheduling with consistent follow through
- Project management skills
- Available at various hours for business-related tasks during regular business working hours and periodically during off-hours (evenings and weekends).