Global Sales Operations Intern, Commercial Maintenance and TIP Insight
Working closely with TIP's Vice-President for its Commercial Maintenance and Digital Solutions global product line, the successful candidates will assist with select commercial activities enabling our strategy to double our our revenue, achieve fleet-wide deployment of IoT solutions by 2025, and position TIP as a trusted advisor for our customers and front-runner for innovation.
Depending on the individual's skills and preferences, internship may be focused on content marketing, digital marketing, market development or sales enablement.
The successful candidates will join a recently-assembled and growing team of 15 technology, data science, product management and solution marketing professionals based out of Amsterdam and interact daily with our global teams across 17 European countries and Canada.
- Assist with business research and analysis
- Assist management with business reporting and administration of project-related work
- In collaboration with our BI organisation, develop management dashboards and other products for senior managers
- Provide assistance in project management planning, tracking and execution for various projects across functional teams
- Assist with the creation of presentations and trainings
- Assist with creation of standard operational procedures
- Manage vendor set-up and purchase order requests for approval
- Lead and support actions and projects related to content marketing (demand generation and sales enablement), digital marketing (lead generation and customer acquisition), market development (customer research and competitive benchmarking) or sales development (account planning and deal capture)
- Assist in designing, editing, publishing and distributing marketing assets such as white papers, case studies, success stories, customer testimonials, infographics and product tutorials
- Work collaboratively with our regional teams and solution partners across 17 European countries and Canada
- Participate in intern projects/meetings/events
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and demonstration skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Basic understanding of timeline management
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete projects under deadlines
- Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritization and facilitation skills
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Fluent in English and one other European language