UK Ellistown Tanker Branch
To contribute to the management of the customer’s rental and compliance requirements.
Opportunities we offer
If you are looking to work in an environment where the importance of team spirit is valued highly, where safety of staff is of primary importance and where you are encouraged to enhance your skills set, then we have many opportunities available throughout Europe.
At TIP Trailer Services we are constantly investing in the latest IT technology & training, ensuring you have the right equipment and skills to best serve our customers.
Are you passionate about supporting a world class team? Are you focused on 100% satisfied customers? If so, TIP has a great opportunity for you.
- Process purchase orders (POs), scrutinising costs with vendors and identifying any recharges, coding correctly and filing proforma to ensure customer servicing requirements are met
- Process rebill’s raised by TIP Tankers branches and obtain order numbers for damage
- Order parts for technicians and MSUs (Mobile Service Units) confirming required delivery dates. As parts are used from stock, raise POs to replenish stock levels. At each month end, collate PO's that are sent to Whale to ensure reconciliation of stock/value balance
- Ensure compliance with licence regulations relating to avoidance of PG9 prohibition for serviceable tankers
- Provide customers with level of service and care as prescribed by TIP, handling all telephone enquiries in a professional, businesslike manner, utilising every opportunity to develop TIP’s business levels
- Adhere to all TIP policies and procedures relating to the rental of tankers
- Cemex/Turners compliance - receive service sheets, check for defects which require follow up work. If required inform 0132 Office. Upload relevant documents into ALS/Matrix system ensuring next service due date is created and accurate
- Liaise with other branches and departments whenever necessary and cooperate fully in the resolutions of all reasonable queries and requests
- Conduct physical inventories/yard checks listing all assets/3rd party vehicles in yard cross referencing with ALS, before forwarding for authorization to B.O.M.
- Perform workshop chemical sweep to list all chemicals held within the workshop, checking that we have MSDS to match each chemical on file. On completion of the sweep, provide info to BOM.
- Take responsibility for the production of reports and stats as requested
- Create estimates for technicians to issue where costs for defects are rechargeable and send out to customers requesting PO info from them (including admin fees)
- Validation/liquidation - validate technicians’ workshop hours, scrutinising their hours and ensuring parts are added to correct work packs. Liquidate hours in line with targets set out in NSFE
- Manage workshop workflow - receive booking requests from branch on pre-determined booking forms, approving/declining requests based on technician availability and offer alternative dates where possible. Communicate info to the requestor ASAP whilst updating workshop workboards with current job status/pending jobs
- Commence and end each day by liaising with the Branch Operations Manager to advise and discuss status reports re: what needs to be done to achieve all daily tasks efficiently
- Perform general office duties.
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Good customer care and communication skills
- Ability to develop business opportunities
- Good telephone manner
- Sound computer literacy skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Benefits we offer
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous referral programme
- Life assurance
- And many more!
TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 136 locations and at more than 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 European countries and Canada. Our employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to background check.