Contribute to the management of the 3rd party repairs and customer rental and compliance requirements.
Opportunities we offer
If you are looking to work in an environment where the importance of team spirit is valued highly, where safety of staff is of primary importance and where you are encouraged to enhance your skills set, then we have many opportunities available throughout Europe.
At TIP Trailer Services we are constantly investing in the latest IT technology & training, ensuring you have the right equipment and skills to best serve our customers.
Are you passionate about supporting a world class team? Are you focused on 100% satisfied customers? If so, TIP has a great opportunity for you.
- Organise customer’s sourcing requirements from request through to on hire and off hire
- Adhere to company policy and procedures relating to the rental of trailers
- Vehicle check-in and check-out, managing parking locations on our computer system.
- Ensure the customer’s servicing requirements are met for both short term & long term trailer fleets, including system documentation updates. Drive compliance.
- Liaise with vendors and TIP branches to organise servicing of trailer fleet and validate service sheets
- Administer customer service planners.
- Raise work orders and purchase orders to external vendors
- Yard check and validation
- Process rebills raised by TIP and obtain order numbers for damage or repairs
- Deal with customer and vendor invoice queries
- Handle new account enquiries for rental and 3rd party customers
- Ensure sitting fleet is tagged and comments are entered correctly
- Liaise with the DVSA to arrange MOT bookings and administer through to rebill
- Warranty processing
- Daily validation of technicians time.
- Provide world class customer service in line with TIP company values
- Customer “Buddy” calls
- Customer visits when required.
Environmental health & safety (EHS)
- Daily walk around of offices, yard and workshop and advise of any perceived EHS issues
- Attend and contribute to EHS monthly meetings
- Carry out such duties as may be required from time to time at the request of line management and which are deemed to be within your capabilities.
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Good customer care and communication skills
- Able to develop business relationships
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate with sound administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Benefits we offer
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous referral programme
- Life assurance
- And many more!
TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 136 locations and at more than 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 European countries and Canada. Our employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to background check.