Sales Force Effectiveness Leader
Sales Force Effectiveness Leader
Analyze sales performance data, use benchmarking with other regions and provide feedback to the Regional Sales Leader on sales performance, including strategies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness. Co-design development programs for sales professionals.
In our TIP2025 strategy, we have the ambition to become an outstanding Customer Centric company, doing everything through the customer lens. Our target is to develop a true Customer Centric organization, that approaches all we do with the customers at heart. In the role of Sales Force Effectiveness Leader, you are responsible for analyzing commercial performance for our Global business, based on customer & market segmentation, targeting and positioning. You provide guidance for improvement, to prioritize the commercial strategy for TIP’s total value proposition, including further digitization of customer centricity.
As Sales Force Effectiveness Leader, you will work closely with the VP Sales & Marketing, to ensure the adaptation of our Global Segmentation & Targeting strategy, followed by the regular analysis of commercial performances of sales individuals. In addition, you will provide input on optimalization of the sales force effectiveness as well as input on sales compensation plans & ideas.
Your tasks & responsibilities include:
- Optimizing sales force effectiveness through the development, delivery, and implementation of SFE activities across TIP. This includes the integration, monitoring, and analysis of performance data, sales activities, and other support recommendations via the regional sales teams to achieve optimal levels of performance (and results).
- Ensure correct adaptation of our Segmentation & Targeting Strategy for the business: Support the territory design, account management, segmentation, and targeting in all regions, aiming to achieve an optimal sales structure, segmentation and targeting, with regional alignment to the overall Commercial strategy.
- Collaborates with other regional functional teams to deploy segmentation and targeting programs across all channels to optimize business outcomes and successfully achieve the strategy.
- Set-up commercial performance metrics and implement rhythm of review schedule: Responsible to actively manage agreed SFE KPIs. Track real-time commercial KPIs and metrics and support the Regional Sales Leaders to drive performance, addressing unique opportunities and drive business results. Ensure data integration across our platforms to reflect end-to-end customer engagement and business results
- Provide input on sales compensation and support the regional commercial leaders with the development and coaching of all commercial people in TIP. Responsible to support the regional commercial leaders in proving direction and develop specific targeted commercial training. Responsible that the commercial teams have the operational capacity and capability to meet the short and long term requirements of the commercial plans.
For this position you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very strong business problem solving skills
- Experienced with CRM and BI tools
- Skill in creating and implementing business plans which align with the organization’s strategy
- Excellent diplomacy and facilitation skills, ability to influence without authority
- Fluent in English and preferably in one other langue being Dutch, French or German
- Indisputable integrity
- Effective negotiation and collaboration with stakeholders, managing differing priorities, styles, etc.
- Strong data management & analytics expertise; ability to translate data into behavior for non-experts
- Knowledge of salesforce automation and ability to translate desired results into appropriate processes
- Relationship building and social savvy