Talent Acquisition Specialist
TIP Trailer Services is one of Europe and Canada’s leading equipment service providers. We specialize in trailer leasing, rental, maintenance, and repair, as well as other value-added services, and provide these to transportation and logistics customers across Europe and Canada.
Our assets reach every part of the world. Our people connect industries and economies every day. At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people, then come grow with us - Apply Now!
Leveraging a track record of success in establishing a robust full-cycle recruitment function, this role will maintain the organization’s recruitment and selection strategy and activities. Due to the organization’s culture and growth, the successful individual will also be hands-on and ready to perform the duties typically handled by a recruiter on an as needed basis.
What we are looking for:
- Provides full-cycle talent acquisition and recruitment services across Canada and works with a global team, supporting the hiring of positions in area of Service, Sales, Finance, and Operations etc.
- Work on job postings, resume and phone screening, interview scheduling and participation, background checks, and references
- Responsible for leading and managing all talent management activities including talent acquisition, agency partnerships, college partnerships/campus recruitment strategies and activities, and employer branding.
- Understand and gain strong appreciation of the organizational structure and culture and is able to identify the needs and traits that are required to attract and retain high performing teams.
- Maintain the organization’s recruitment and selection strategy and activities and be hands-on and ready to perform the duties typically handled by a recruiter on a need basis.
- Investigate new methods of recruiting to generate candidates through social media and other creative methods of recruitment.
- Foster relationships and develop networks in various areas to support ongoing promotion of Trailer Wizards in the industry (includes industry events, career fairs, etc.).
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 4-5 year’s of recruitment experience, preferable in Transportation and/or Logistics.
- Bilingual English/French - will put you at the top of the list!
- Experience in working in an Applicant Tracking System
- Advanced Excel skills. Intermediate PowerPoint and MS Word skills. Experience working with WorkDay.
- You have a collaborative working style with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
- High level of integrity & maturity; the ability to maintain confidentiality
- A good sense of humor and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of organizational and planning skills
Why work for TIP Canada?
- We provide competitive benefits and reward packages.
- We make sure that people enjoy working and feel they are recognized while having a challenging and interesting job.
- We ensure that our staff have the right working environment and tools to enable them to do a great job.
- We are committed to open communication with colleagues and we monitor employee satisfaction regularly.
- We provide training opportunities and coaching, and encourage our people to strive for excellence, ensuring everyone can reach their full potential.
- We are not only offering a challenging day-to-day job, but a long-term professional life.
Thank you for your application to TIP Fleet Services Canada Ltd. All applications will be reviewed carefully by our team. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TIP Fleet Services Canada Ltd. supports diversity and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.