Truck & Trailer Technicians/Mechanics ( m/f/d)
Urgently hiring :
We are looking for trained Mechanics/Mechatronics/ Technicians (m/f/d):
Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet and customer vehicles. Work is scheduled by the manager or supervisor based on mission schedule and fleet requirements.
- Maintenance, inspection, repair and overhaul of various heavy goods vehicles
- Trouble-shooting on the various mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and tyre systems
- Assembly of vehicle parts and general activities in the workshop
- Must be a qualified technician or mechanic or with equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background /experience in trailer or tanker repairs
- Welding Experience & full driving license desireable
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Exciting tasks in a TIP Trailer Services workshop in Europe
- Secure job with attractive pay package in the truck & trailer industry
- Great working atmosphere and a strong team
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please inform if you are interested in working in other locations.